Accommodation & Facilities
Outdoor Education & Recreation
Food & Dining
Programs & Events
Outdoor Education & Recreation >
Please only complete this form if you have already received a program.
Program ID (located right hand top of program)
Please indicate you agree to each of these
1. The Tops Conference Centre requires 5 working days notice of activity cancellation. Cancellations occurring within 5 working days will attract a fee of 50% of the cancelled session(s). Cancellations occurring within 24 hours of the scheduled activity will be charged at 100%.
2. Confirmation must be received by the close of business on the 'Signed Confirmation required by' date as shown on the 'Program Confirmation and Conditions' sheet attached to the program. Confirmations received after the due date will only be accepted at the discretion of The Tops, subject to availability.
3. All participants must submit a completed 'Acknowledgement of risk' form prior to participation in any activity at The Tops. Sessions cancelled due to non compliance with this condition may attract a fee as discussed in condition 1.
4. Upon request, group coordinators may be called upon to adopt a lead role in group supervision.
5. If this program is to be run in conjunction with an accommodation booking at The Tops, the acceptance of this confirmation is conditional on the accommodation booking procedures being adhered to.
6. The Tops reserves the right to requote the program if group numbers change or programmed activities change at the request of the client.
7. Most activities can be facilitated in wet weather. The Tops will only cancel activity sessions in the event of severe weather conditions or other conditions we believe to be dangerous. The Tops reserves the right to alter the program in the case of dangerous or severe weather.
8. All intending participants must be present for the safety brief at its commencement. Participants will not be permitted to swap between activities during a session unless prior arrangement has been made in writing.
9. Every activity group containing minors, must have at least one adult supervisor.
Tops Event Assist
1800 816 496
Pay / Register Online
Terms & Conditions
Employment and Training